Dive into an exciting world of unlimited privileges at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo with our Membership Card!
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo now gives you unlimited reasons to pick up the Membership Card today!
- 12 months unlimited entry
- 12 months unlimited Glass-Bottom boat rides
- 15% discount on entry for all accompanying family and friends
- 10% discount on Shark Dives
- 25% discount on Cage Snorkeling Experiences
- 20% discount on PADI Courses, dive trips and Al Boom Diving
The annual Membership Card fee is AED 250
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (this "Agreement") govern the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Member Program. The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Member Program is a loyalty program brought to you by Emaar Retail LLC (collectively "we," "us," "our," "ours"). Purchase or use of any membership in the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Member Program ("Membership") at any time subjects the purchaser or user ("you," "your," "yours," "Member") to the provisions of this Agreement, as amended from time to time. Except as set forth below, this Agreement governs the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Member Program effective as of 6 August 2010.
1. CERTAIN CONDITIONS
- For the above benefits or other benefit to apply, the Membership must be active and available at the time of purchase. Members will NOT be reimbursed retroactively for purchases made without an active and available Membership at the time of purchase.
- The above benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion, unless specifically stated.
- Memberships are for individual use only and are non-transferable.
- We expect Members to submit and maintain accurate and current user information in connection with their Memberships. Such information includes, without limitation, name, address, email address, and telephone number. We cannot assume any liability for correspondence, mail or e-mail that is lost, delayed, or misdirected.
- A Member may be refused entry if, in our reasonable opinion, the Member may pose a risk to the safety of others, affect the enjoyment of others within the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, and/or affect the normal operation of the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- All persons including Members entering the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo are subject to the rules and regulations of the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
2. MEMBERSHIP FEE
The annual Membership fee is currently AED250/-. Membership fees may be subject to taxation in accordance with applicable federal or local law. The annual Membership fee of AED250/- does not include any applicable taxes. We may change the Membership fee at any time, but changes will apply only to new and renewal Memberships. The fee is not refundable unless the Membership is terminated as per clause 5 below.
The initial term of a Membership shall commence on the date it is purchased and continue for 12 months. The expiry date will be stated on the membership card for convenience. Your Membership will NOT be renewed automatically.
4. CANCELLATION & TERMINATION
- You do not have the right to cancel your Membership at any time. If you cancel your Membership, you will not be refunded your Membership fee or any part thereof (unless we terminate the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Member Program in its entirety; see subsection below regarding program termination).
- We may terminate your Membership without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion, including without limitation our belief that continued use of such Membership would violate any provisions of this Agreement, applicable law, or otherwise be harmful to our interests. In the event of any such termination, you will be entitled to a pro rata refund of your Membership fee.
- We may terminate any or all of the benefits available under the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Member Program at any time with or without notice. In the event of our termination of the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Member Program, at our election we will either maintain your Membership benefits until expiration of the Membership current term or refund each Member a pro rata portion of the Membership fee for the remaining portion of the current Membership term.
As a Member, the information we capture will be subject to the privacy laws of Dubai and any federal law as applicable and amended from time to time in accordance with its terms. We collect and manage the information in a professional and responsible manner. We will use your information in order to properly provide you with our goods and services. This may include directly marketing our goods and services to you or the use of external mailing houses or marketing organisations. We will not disclose your personal information to any other third party without your consent unless specifically required by law or authority.
6. DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Use of the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater zoo member program and any of its associated benefits is at your sole risk. The membership benefits are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Emaar retail LLC, Emaar malls group LLC and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers and agents (collectively "membership providers") expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Membership providers make no warranty that (i) the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater zoo member program will meet your requirements, (ii) the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater zoo member program will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you from your use of the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater zoo member program will meet your expectations.
Membership providers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if membership provider have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater zoo member program or any benefits thereof; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered via the use the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater zoo member program; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater zoo member program data; or (iv) any other matter relating to the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater zoo member program.
7. GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Emirate of Dubai, without regard to conflict of law principles.
8. JUDICIAL FORUM
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any breach thereof) shall be settled by the Dubai courts. Any such controversy or claim shall be judged on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated with any claim or controversy of any other party. The foregoing shall not preclude Emaar Retail LLC or Emaar Malls Group LLC or any of their affiliates from seeking any injunctive relief in the Dubai courts for protection of their respective intellectual property rights (including such rights of their respective licensors).