Become a Junior Biologist this summer!
Our new summer program for kids aged 7-14 years old s is perfect for those passionate about marine animals and ocean conservation.
What you can expect:
- Watch feeding sessions of sawfish, shark and otters
- Discover the world of sharks and why they’re endangered
- Learn all about corals and their importance to the marine eco system
- Monitor and understand animal behaviors in the Underwater Zoo
- Understand the importance of conservation
- Participate in hands on activities with carers and aquarists
- Meet and get to know all of the wildlife!
This summer camp will be an experience they will never forget!
||Full tour at the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo (Tunnel, Underwater Zoo, Behind The Scene, Glass Bottom Boat). Shark, Sawfish, Otter and Nutria feeding
||Hands on training how we propagate corals, shark artificial insemination laboratory, shadowing Aquarist for water quality, snorkeling
||Animal feeding, LSS tour, understanding basic animal anatomy, different adaptation of the animals, studying the local species of UAE.
||Prepare an ethogram to catalogue the different types of behaviours and activities of the animals at DAUZ, including a one-on-one with the aquarist.
||Classroom day to learn about the common diseases and symptoms of sickness, understanding the five kingdoms of living things, learn about conservation. Final quiz / exam, certificates
Each day you will be given activities and tasks as well as homework – by the end you’ll get a certificate to become one of Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo’s official junior biologists!
Weekly from July 22 – Aug 16
8.30am – 3.00pm
Morning snack and lunch provided.
AED950 per child
AED900 per child if booking two siblings in the same week
AED850 for U By Emaar members
BOOK YOUR SPACE NOW
Spaces are limited, bookings essential!